A bright and ambitious designer with a strong sense of colour, using my background in knitwear and textile design to create designs and fabrics with interesting finishes and detailing. I am able to adapt my creativity to meet commercial and technical production demands/requirements, having successfully designed and developed garments for a range of different market levels.
My love of exploring different cultures, particularly those in South East Asia, has influenced a passion for working with colour, natural fabrics, texture and detailing with an ethnic influence, incorporating contemporary craftsmanship in modern production processes.
- First Class Honours Degree, BA(Hons) Fashion Knitwear Design and Knitted Textiles, Nottingham Trent University, 2015.
- Howard Ellis Bursary 2015 Award Winner – The Worshipful Company of Framework Knitters.
- Graduate collection Sponsorship Winner from Ningbo Consinee Woollen Textile Co., Ltd.
- Regional Finalist in the Society of Dyers and Colourists International Design Competition, 2015.
Graduate Collection exhibited at:
- Cashmere World Forum, Hong Kong, 2015.
- SpinExpo, New York and Shanghai, 2015.
- Graduate Fashion Week, London, 2015.